Social media marketing
Social media marketing and advertising for small businesses and brands involves:
- Engaging with users & social influencers to promote organic growth, improve organic discovery & expand social reach.
- Researching target markets, establishing audience profiles, measuring social analytics & developing content marketing campaigns to draw engagement.
- Writing copy for posts, advertisements, profile pages & comments, while maintaining a consistent brand voice across channels.
- Designing graphics, images, logos, headers, icons, post content, online videos, memes, GIFs & image galleries.
Managing social media pages for brands and creating posts on:
Using social media and CRM software, such as:
- Sprout Social
- Facebook Business Manager
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Social Media Marketing Portfolio
Facebook Advertising Report - Waldorf Private School
- Managed Facebook Advertising campaigns for Waldorf Private School; running social media media advertising campaigns; promoting events & obtaining registrations.
- Built audience profiles, designed graphics for posts and videos, wrote ad copy and generated leads through site visits and online signups.
- With only a $5/day budget, ad campaigns achieved their objective of driving traffic to the website, encouraging them to register and build awareness for the school on Facebook.
Social Media Marketing – UK based Interior Design Company
UK-based interior design company needed social media marketing, including daily posts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Created social media pages on Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn & Pinterest.
- Designed graphics, posts, logos, icons & headers.
- Wrote post copy & completed weekly analytics reporting.
- Engaged with users, relevant communities, groups & followers.
All social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest, grew in followers, drove traffic to the website and generated leads through online bookings and direct calls.